John Annesser is a partner at Annesser Armenteros ,PLLC. In particular, John focuses in the area of complex commercial litigation, environmental and land use issues, and construction defect and related litigation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate
- Trust and Estates
University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.
University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, B.S., Business Administration/Management
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Certified General Contractor, State of Florida
- Member, WIALF, International Association of Law Firms
- Member, University of Florida Alumni Association
- Member, The Federalist Society
- Member, 16th Judicial Circuit Professionalism Panel
- Legal Consultant, Florida Keys Contractors Association
Articles & Publications
Featured in article: Gore, Josh, “Feds seize Slate’s dive boats.” Florida Keys Free Press, April 1, 2015
Featured in article: Goodhue, David, “Deputies seize 59-foot party-head boat following default on judgment lawsuit:’
Florida Keys Keynoter, April 29, 2015
Rated, AV Preeminent 5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell
Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2016
U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Prior to the practice of law, Mr. Annesser owned two construction companies in Florida – professional experience which positively differentiates his practice in the areas of construction law and related litigation.