Annesser Armenteros represents condominium and homeowners’ associations in South Florida. We understand both the unique body of law that apply to these associations and the budgeting challenges they face in today’s economy.
Our firm represents condominium and homeowners’ associations in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Conducting annual meetings
- Collecting unpaid assessments
- Enforcing restrictive covenants and association rules
- Resolving election disputes and recall petitions
- Litigation against developers, unit or parcel owners, contractors, or vendors
- Representation before the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- General counsel regarding the administration of the association’s business
Whether you’re an association or an individual home or condo owner, we can advise you of your legal rights, responsibilities, and protections.